Provides a mother in a crisis pregnancy with the kinds of assistance that she needs in caring for her unborn baby, such as:
- Friendship, emotional support and prayer
- Babysitting and rides to appointments
- Pastoral care and counseling
- Resources for medical and prenatal care
- Financial assistance resources
- Resources for housing, education, adoption and employment
We provide material support of all kinds for the baby. We make sure the baby has a car seat to come home, a safe place to sleep and clothing. We help mothers with all of the supplies they need to help care for baby such as strollers, diapers, and anything else that will aid her in establishing or maintaining a successful family unit whatever that might be.
We also sponsor a yearly Mothers Day Baby Shower Fund Raiser at OLMC. The funds and items we earn at this event is what we have to operate on during the course of the entire year. We use this to buy much needed baby items like baby mattresses, occasional cribs when we run out, mattress pads and more!
Great Lakes Gabriel Project
Click below to volunteer for the Baby Pantry